The Church and Cross of Les Taillades

Home | Contact

 Previous  |  Next

XIth century. An ancient château is on the south side of the road and a dungeon is on the north side of the road. The house’s east wall belongs to a church that was built in 1742 and added to in 1758. Mass is held the first Saturday of each month. A cross with no inscription overlooks the quarry wall. The living space in the stone house is 281 square meters .

 

download pdf

All Rights Reserved 2007©